Dalton and Sophie's Mommy

Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Weekend

This past weekend was a blast! Both Rocky and I had both had Friday off so we slept in to get prepared for the crazy weekend we had. After shopping and buying fireworks we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's to go watch the fireworks in their small town with them and then back to their house to do our own fireworks display.

Here's All of the great grandkids minus the two babies Aleah and Jenna
Dalton telling Great Grandpa a story
Me and my Mema...I love her sooooo much!!!!

Then Saturday morning we got up loaded up the car and headed to the lake with my cousin...his wife their 3 sons...My cousins sister in law and her husband and their 3 kids. I'm so mad at myself because I didn't hardly take any pictures but I did get this one of Dalton fishing.


He loved camping...he loved the tent he had to show everyone "his house" he even went to bed and we stayed up around the fire and didn't hear a peep out of him. He didn't have the patience for fishing too long but really enjoyed the experience as a whole. Sounds as if we're doing it again in a couple of weeks...we already have our "spot" picked out.

Hope ya'll had a good one!




No comments: