Dalton and Sophie's Mommy

Monday, May 31, 2010

Pregnant Pool Days Rock!!!!


Even though everyone else is cringing that the water is cold...it's a huge relief for the pregnant woman! While other ladies are sucking in their stomachs and pulling on the cover ups for once the pregnant woman can strut her big belly in style and not worry about what everyone else is saying. You're pregnant...flaunt it!!!!

The downsides...your stomach is so big you can't bend over to paint your toe nails very well and really don't want to pay the $30 for a pedicure since you'll be spending a lot of time at shallow end of the pool with your kiddo and the said pedicure won't last for long at all. PLEASE DO NOT LOOK AT MY TOE NAILS!!! Also I think that my skin hates me and so I try to keep sunglasses on to cover up that horrible skin discoloration cause I know my make up will wash right off. Also it appears to like to burn just a little easier! OUCH...hence the reason we only went to the pool once this weekend.

OH ya the other MAJOR good point about the pool. It tuckers out your little ones so once you pack up and go home both 4 year old and mama get to take a 2 hour nap!!!

3 comments:

MommaYoung said...

Hi Tif, Oh a trip to the pool sounds fun to me. Although, I don't think they have a suit big enough for me LOL...

I was thinking of having my oldest paint my toes considering I can barely reach them, LOL...

{{{hugs}}}

Rachel said...

My toenails was one thing I was adamant about... I gave myself a full pedicure a week before I had both boys. I may not have shaved my legs for three weeks, but by golly my toenails looked good!

The PhotoJunky said...

Your Eclispe count down makes my heart beat a little fast! Girl I cannot wait... glad you found some relief in the cold water... and thank you sooo much for the sweet comment on MWP!
XOXO