Dalton and Sophie's Mommy

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ugh...

Can I just whine a minute??? Please...pretty pretty please???

It's hot...like 96 degrees and it feels like 103!!!! My feet are swelling...so not attractive and uncomfortable. My back is killing me from my stomach stretching so far forward. My baby doesn't kick...it pushes as hard as possible against that growing stomach. I'm soooooooooo tired of wearing a bra...however I don't think the people at work would appreciate the girls hanging all over the place. More? Ok! I didn't sunscreen my legs or forehead Sunday when we spent ALL DAY at the water park...so ya naturally my sunburn on the tops of my legs really hurts...I'm turning green from all the Aloe I've been applying. The third trimester is kicking my butt...I'm so freaking exhausted!!! Seriously I've been in bed by 8:30-9 every night since Saturday :( My 4 year old has taken being sarcastic to a whole new level...honestly I think his goal in life is too try and be as cute as possible while being extremely sarcastic all at the same time.

Come on 9 1/2 more weeks I'm ready to feel "normal' (whatever that is ) again and meet that new baby!

THEN, there's the whole remodeling thing we decided to do with only 11 weeks til due date! Haven't mentioned that yet have I? Oh yeah so we're remodeling some space to make a new master bedroom suite...and giving the baby our room. So...painting is done in the new master and we won't start working on the bathroom part until fall or winter...but we still need to move into it so that we can paint and set up the nursery...oh and Rocky thinks he'll refinish the hardwoods in there too! I sure hope we can get this all done!!!

Ok...I'll quit whining now. Thanks for listening er reading :)

3 comments:

Lara said...

The end of my last pregnancy was full of whining posts! You deserve it! Thanks for following.

Rachel said...

.....ah, the curses of a summer pregnancy. I totally feel your pain - last summer I was dealing with the same things! But you have HEAT to deal with this year. I hope it goes quickly for you.

Anjanette aka. MommaYoung said...

Your allowed to whine!!! Oh and I am right there with you. Swollan feet and 98 degree weather right now. Eeesshhh... LOL, and the whole sister thang too.. Its almost there.