- I'm loving that we finally got DVR and I can watch my favorite shows after they've already aired and no I don't FF through commercials...those people paid good money for those ads (can ya tell I'm in advertising) so they deserved to be watched.
- I can't wait till we can buy a bigger house. Even though we will pay our first home off in 5.5 years a totall of 10 years and I'm proud of that but we really need more room or for momma to throw out some crap and get more organized.
- My son is 3 years old and is for some reason crapping his pants during recess everyday at school and I think he's doing it for attention of which he gets plenty of because HELLO you're an only child....and spoiled rotten.
- My heart melted yesterday when he ran into daycare and hugged his lil girl thats a friend. He talks about he constantly and she has even told me that she is going to come over and play at our house sometime.
- Soo....my new bribe is that if he doesn't crap his pants for a whole week we can invite lil G over for a playdate.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
I'm still here...
I've been having a blogger identity crisis...in that I just couldn't think of anything to write or anything I wanted to say. Yes I Tiffany had nothing to say. AMAZING I know!!! But I have found that not getting my thoughts out has made me more of a boring person so here are just a few thoughts.