Dalton and Sophie's Mommy

Monday, March 30, 2009

NOT Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I haven't done this in awhile...but I'm trying to get back into posting more often...so let's see what I didn't do last week...

I did not justify pigging out on mexican food with a great friend because I worked out everyday last week.

I did not let me 3 year wreck his room and throw every toy...puzzle...and book all over the floor so I could harvest some crops on my facebook farm...are you kidding I never get online when my baby's awake.

I did not beg my husband to start chewing (ewwww) again because the lack of tobacco is making him almost unbearable to live with. I mean come on I miss having those nasty spit cans sitting around the house.

I am not insanely jealous that a friend of mine is pregnant with her second baby. I am extremely happy for them but like I said insanely jealous!

I think that's all I am not admitting to this week! Happy Monday!!!

No comments: