Dalton and Sophie's Mommy

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

Ok....so I'm not really all THAT excited. I mean I am 27 ya know. Nothing too exciting about that but since it is my birthday it is the one (or if you birthday falls the day before or on Mother's Day-two) day(s) out of the year that I can justify being high maintenance. Lucky for my husband I don't really even know what a high maintenance Tiffany is anymore :( Kids they do it to ya.

None the less I am thrilled with our Birthday plans today. And they start as soon as I get off of work this morning...yep it's 5:19 a.m. and I'm at work...Oh well though I'm a DJ on her birthday and get to play whatever songs I want for the Moldy Oldies Show.

Oh, but we were talking about birthday plans. Our plans include an afternoon outside with my beautiful boy....going to the Harley store and getting momma some fashionable Harley gear for our hog trip less than two weeks away and then cruising in our '75 Road Runner at a car show tonight. Hopefully I'll have some pictures for you all of this fabulous day!!!

No comments: