Dalton and Sophie's Mommy

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How sweet it is to be loved by you!!!


I cannot express the heart warming feeling when your 3 year old son puts his arms around your neck and tells you he loves you...just out of nowhere. Without even asking for it. It makes me feel like I'm doing a good job as a mom! I love this lil guy so much but he is growing up to quickly for his own good.

So since I haven't blogged in awhile here are a couple from the Dalton Times....

Picking him up from daycare...He's on the potty going #2

Me-Good Job Dalton I'm so proud of you!!! (because we have a problem with going #2 at school)
Dalton (Big Smiles) Do you love me?
Me-Yes sweet heart I love you!

On the phone with my sister...her 3 month old baby is in the car crying
Dalton asks...Did you spank her butt?
My sis...What
Dalton...Did you spank baby A-weah's (Aleah) butt
(Okay so we have to swat every once in awhile...we threaten more than it happens)

Like I said he's my pride and joy and I can't image him growing up on me.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can't wait to hear Nathan say "I love you"! I was hoping he'd say it for me for Mother's Day, but I'm happy he's finally calling me "Mommy" most the time (instead of Daddy or Dadoo). I'll settle for that, I guess.