Dalton and Sophie's Mommy

Monday, June 8, 2009

Oh no! It's started already!

Over the weekend I took Dalton to the city swimming pool for the afternoon. As we're out in the playing in the water I notice him glance over the side of the pool and then start staring. So I look to see what he's staring at and it's this absolutely adorable little girl probably about his age sitting on the side of the pool putting water into a bucket. She looks up and see's him looking at her and gives this cute little wave...she puts her hand up next to her cheek and wiggles her little fingers at him. I say Dalton you need to quit staring "but I'm just watching her"!!!! OMG!!!! His dad thought he was a ladies man and now my 3 1/2 year old thinks he's one too! I think I have my work cut out for me.

Just arandom thought from the pool. I was not excited about putting on a bathing suit but considering I'm teaching a water aerobics class starting tomorrow it had to be done sometime. But I quickly found out that I guess I don't look that bad or at least I wear a suit that fits my body type, can't say that much for other people there. I guess if you're proud of it flaunt it!!!

I look forward to many more trips to the pool though this summer...lil man really did enjoy himself.

1 comment:

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

That is tooooo funny! You ARE gonna have your hands full!
I'll tell my hubby that you want him to help you on a new house up in KS, and see what he says! ;) And actually, we ARE trying to get ourselves up there.... I'm not sure what about a 10 hr roadtrip with a 3 yr old and baby doesn't sound appealing, but.. ;)