Dalton and Sophie's Mommy

Monday, January 25, 2010

My TV obsession...I think I may need an intervention!

I have a few blog posts rolling around in my head right now...but unfortunately I have been so exhausted every night after working all day teaching aerobics and taking care of my family all I do when I get home is what I HAVE to do and then I spend quality time with my DVR.

Tonight for instance I will have three hours of shows recording...

The Bachelor Jake has been the king of letting girls go before Rose Ceremonies and tonight I guess he has two roses left and asks not to hand them out. Woohoo. I don't know ya'll this season seems like the most fake one yet to me however I will keep watching because that's what I do. Here are my fav's for Jake.
Alli
Ella--She's seems to be the most down to earth and she's a mom with an adorable 7 (I think) year old son. And Tenley--The most genuine heart on the show.

I'll also be watching "The Secret Life of An American Teenager" I know LAME but something about this show keeps me watching. My other addictions right now include, Desperate Housewives...after not watching a whole season I'm stuck on it again, Brothers and Sisters, Keeping Up With the Kardashians (I know again LAME), Teen Mom (LAME, LAME, LAME) and Vampire Diaries just came back on last week and I don't want it to every take a break again!!!!

Plus Next week you know what's back on? Lost for it's Final season. *snif snif*

OK so since you officially know that I'm Lame now...Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm happy for Lost, just so I get to look at Sawyer again. Yum!