Dalton and Sophie's Mommy

Friday, January 29, 2010

TGIF...

Well kinda...I mean I still have to work in the morning :(

It's been snowing here all day and all I want to do is go home and curl up on the couch with a good book...however I know I will be playing trains or cars or putting puzzles together...watching "All Dogs Go to Heaven" for 7856 time this week and I still haven't gotten to the library to pick up the next book I want to read. I'll be start the "House of Night" Series soon....and yes it's about Vampires too :) Speaking of my favorite vamps I pre-ordered New Moon yesterday and it should be here on March 24th and I'm totally having a view party that weekend!

On the movie note...Anyone have a suggestion for a movie for the hubs and I to go see for Valentine's Day or a few days before or after. We have a gift certificate to Fork and Screen if you haven't been you totally should! That is if you live in this area. I've been checking on movies and nothing has really grabbed my attention yet :( I mean our attention...cause I'm totally involving Rocky in this decision...right...he picked the last movie.

Tomorrow Dalton and I are going to see 1 2 3 Imagine Elmo and Friends with my sister in law and niece...we went last year and the kids loved it! I can Imagine I'll be suckered into drinks...popcorn...cotton candy and awesome souvenirs!!! Oh well it's fun and I love date day with my little man!

Sunday is going to be devoted to cleaning the darn house. I've had no energy all week and finally slept well last night after crashing with Dalton at 8:30 (tell me what other 4 year old has a Queen size bed so he can convince mom to sleep with him) actually it was the best night of sleep I've had in weeks...I think the change of scenery really helped!

Have a great weekend again TGIF!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm in the same boat with wanting a movie.... Our anniversary is in March, so I've been keeping my eye out for one we'd both like, and so far... Not sure.