Dalton and Sophie's Mommy

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Hope you rang in the new year having fun and being safe. We won't go into my uneventful night! Today I'm am working on those new years resolutions because this is my year!

Anywho...I've already started my control journal for flylady...fought the temptation of leftover candy...and decided not to get rid of my Tony Little Gazelle...and fought the temptation to go shopping. I am proud of myself...Can't wait to see the results!

If your Resolution was to lose weight please check out my weight loss blog Losing It One Pound At A Time my friend Shannon posted her weight loss story and for me it's very motivating because she weighed about what I weight now and is currently holding steady at my goal weight.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

I ate so much See's chocolate candy over the holidays, it's not even funny. We got 2 one pound boxes for Christmas, and my husband and I ate both of them over the week. ugh Let's hope some of your motivation will rub off on me!