Dalton and Sophie's Mommy

Friday, January 9, 2009

What Do Men Blog About?

I'm not sure why this question popped into my head last night. I was browsing through the blogs from the girls on SITS and you know we all blog about...our kids...our jobs...our houses...decorating...saving money...cooking...Losing Weight...and on and on and on. But what do men blog about? So this weekend during nap time (the hubby is working or there's no way I'd get that much time on the PC) I'm going to search for some male blogs. I probably don't want to know what they're saying...but I could be fun.

This has been a looooooooonnnnnnnnng week!!! Sunday is my sister's baby shower!!! Yay! Miss Aleah Maria only has three and half more weeks til her arrival is due. Unless she takes lessons from her cousin Dalton and shows up three weeks early! However lil sis was dilated on Tuesday so...hopefully she stays and cooks a little longer.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

My hubby doesn't "get" blogging at all, lol. He thinks it's a waste of time.

Anonymous said...

Good questions. What do guys blog about? I've seen one guy blogs about his triathalon training. I don't know about the rest.

Tiffany said...

So far I have not found a great guy blog...ok...I've only found like 3 guys blogs and their nothing worth writing about. Like I fall asleep as soon as I start to read them.

Rachel said...

My brother has a blog (the link is on my page) - he does a lot of movie reviews and political rants, but I find them humorous. (I don't read the movie reviews unless it's a movie I'm interested in.)