Dalton and Sophie's Mommy

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inaugural Ball Fashion!

Now...I'm not going to express my political views on this blog...but I am however going to express my fashion views of the Inaugural Ball.

Winner in my mind between Michelle Obama and Jill Biden.....

Jill Biden














Michelle...I'm not saying your dress wasn't lovely...IT WAS!!! But it should have been worn at some beach wedding this summer.




















I was also not a fan of her attire at the actual inauguration...



















Now...we can all agree that Michelle Obama is a gorgeous woman...and look at those fit arms!!!

Just one woman's opinion...what did you think?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them both, but I was so much more comfy watching at home in my sweat pants and fat girl shirt *wink*~C

Yellow Beads said...

I refused to watch any of the coverage...it was so "over done" in the media.

Anjanette Young said...

Michelle is fit isn't she. I would like arms like that. LOL.

I have an award for you here: http://mommayoungs-at-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/sisterhood-award.html

Anonymous said...

hehe....my hubby is ready for CNN to get back to news rather than what they wore to the ball!

~Katie said...

Yeah. Walmart has a whole pile of 2G Kingston flash drives for $5. My first one cost $75. Figures right?

I'm still really thinking about that coat. 2 in 1 is very appealing. I'm just not sure I can find it in me to spend that much on something I only sorta need.

Tiffany said...

What a funny post! You're so right, Michelle's dress, cute, but DC, in winter?? Ahem...

Popped over from MCK and glad I did. You're a hoot! :)

Tiffany
The Boren Life

Rachel said...

I loved the yellow inauguration dress - classic style in a trendy color. The dress for the ball I wasn't a fan of... The one shoulder just looked kind of awkward - like they just threw an extra scrap of fabric on so it wouldn't be strapless. And now that you mention it, it did look kind of wedding-dress-ish. But the white color did look good with her dark skin, which is probably what she was going for.
Also in agreement with WPMomOf2 - so tired of the media orgasm over it all.