Dalton and Sophie's Mommy

Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I haven't done one of these since the first time I did it so...here we go again.

I did not spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on the internet last week and failed to get all of my laundry done. No those were not piles of dirty close in my basement and I most certainly did not just look in the dresser drawers to make sure everyone had clean jeans and then decided not to walk my lazy butt downstairs to do laundry.

Speaking of that laundry...I did not let my son sleep in my bed because as I said I was not too lazy to walk downstairs to get his clean sheets that were folded on top of the dryer. I did not lay there and pray that Dalton didn't pee in my bed!

I was not so over caffeinated (because I'm losing weight ya know) that I couldn't fall asleep Friday night and got like two hours of sleep before I went to work at 5 a.m. Nope I had a great looooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg night of sleep. It was so peaceful!

I am not looking foward to a date night with Rocky wednesday night when we go see AC/DC! You know we get to spend lots of alone time with eachother. We are not looking forward to just being Rocky and Tiffany for a night.

And No Right know I am not posting this post ( :) ) instead of using my gazelle!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Wayne said...

great not me monday . i enjoyed reading your not me's

Yellow Beads said...

I like my caffefine too, ha.

Anonymous said...

LOL you are too funny...I thought about joining in on the 'Not me' stuff but haven't yet.